Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Summer in November




Monday morning Madison woke up and put on her swimsuit. I then turn around and Abby has her swim diaper on over her regular diaper and her swimsuit on the wrong way. Madison then begged me to set up the swimming pool in the sun so that it will be warm for them to go swimming. Just 20 minutes earlier Madison was commenting on the snow on the ground...it was freezing outside. I told her that it was too cold and that maybe she could go in the bathtub. But then I remembered I had to take some of the photography equipment back to where I rented it that morning so I told Madison to go and put her clothes back on. She came out with a pair of pink leggings on over her swimsuit and her swimming shirt over her swimsuit also...don't forget the underpants over her swimsuit under her pants:-) I looked at her and she said, "does this look hideous?" To which I chuckled and said, "yes." Madison then said, "Well, then could you do my hair?" She was talking about her hair all along, not the outfit. That just made me laugh. Gotta love kids! I wish I took a picture of her other outfit I thought was hideous. Yes, I did let her go to the store that way...I just dressed Abby really cute hoping that they would know my three year old dressed herself and that I'm not a neglectful mom:-)

No comments: