Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Madison's Three Year Pictures!




Madison was all about getting her picture taken today and even told me where she wanted to pose. It was so much fun...Abby on the other hand was too interested in her surroundings and refused to look at me. I got one good one!

She totally posed on this one. I have dreamed of having a child that would like her picture taken and now I do and I'm not sure how I feel about it:-)



She chose to take this one by our tree in the front yard. I love this girl. She has brought so much joy into our lives. Her latest sayings are: She saw a stuffed bear in one of her books and it was drawn with a big belly...she said, "his bum is on backwards." I'll have to take a picture of it for you. It was funny.

Madison got a pair of slippers from a friend and had to wear them all the time. She asked me where my slippers were and I told her I didn't have any. To that she replied, "When I get bigger I will buy you some slippers. Until I am a mom."

I was fasting on Sunday and told her that I couldn't eat breakfast with her because I was fasting to which she said, "Mom I want you to eat. Let's say a prayer so you can stop fasting. It worked last time." We have a prayer to close our fast and then we eat dinner so she thought I could eat after I said my prayer:-)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

What a doll! She really does know how to pose. Guess all your "shoots" have paid off. Thanks for posting. We love seeing how they are changing.

Emily said...

What cute pictures! And it looked like the birthday party turned out great, what a cute cake!