Friday, March 13, 2009

Out of the mouths of...Madison

"I want to make blue cookies. You think about it. (She began to walk away and then turned around and said) You are so funny mom."

Madison: "I like having a baby.
Elizabeth (her friend) is having a baby brother."
Me: "Do you want a baby brother some day?"
Madison: "Nooo. I just want Abby."

"I need to go to the bathroom. I will do a lot of pee and then I can have a lot of treats. (She began to get down from the breakfast table and said) Don't eat my food. You have your food to eat ok? I be back and I wipe myself, so bye."

Daddy asked, "What is that?" (He pointed to a snow blower)
Madison said, "It's a blow snower."

She also says "got for" for forgot:-)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Madison told me on Skype yesterday that you were going to make BLUE cupcakes!! :) She must like that color! You are a good mom!