Friday, May 23, 2008

"I Big Siser" -Madison






Madison loves to hold "siser" and says, "I big siser" (She leaves out the 't') and "I like her". She holds her sister for long periods now and doesn't want me to take her away. She tried to walk her the other day. She is cute with her. The other picture is of our friend feeding the baby. She is a mother to Madison and the baby. It was cute!

The picture of Madison peeking out of the closet came about because her daddy and her play hide and seek and that is where Brian will hide a lot of the time. I came into the bedroom yesterday and couldn't see Madison and quess where she was? Yup, in the closet. I opened it a bit and she peered out smiling and saying "I in here."

1 comment:

The McGuffin Family said...

I love your blog! I don't know how to add you to my friends list but i will soon, I hope! YOu new baby girl is beautiful! Does she have a name yet?? Glad to see you are doing well!