Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Madison's news

Today when Brian came home Madison followed him upstairs and waited for him to change to tell him her news. She said, "I have news to tell you." She proceeded to tell him, "Today while I was playing with Abby I fell on my head and mom sometimes pokes my eye when she does my hair."

I have to admit that she did fall on her head today and I do poke her in the eye sometimes when I am trying to put her hair up in a ponytail just using my hands. Poor girl...she felt she needed to tell her daddy that.

Abby today at dinner said, "I am cold. Would you turn on the ah an C." Meaning the AC. She is so funny the way she says things. She always says, "turn it off" when she means turn it on. That can be a light, fan, ac, etc. I love that girl!

No comments: