Friday, October 09, 2009

"I want to marry Abby"

Madison and I were making pizza dough the other night and this is how our conversation went. I had taken off my wedding ring so I could knead the dough and Madison offered to hold it for me.

S: "Madison, that is mommies special ring that daddy gave me when he asked me to marry him.
M: "You are married?"
S: "Yes, to your daddy."
M: "oh, so daddy is married?"
S: "Yes, he is married to me. He asked me to marry him and I said yes."
M: "When I get a special ring I am going to marry Abby."
S: "You have to marry a boy just like mommy married your daddy."
M: "Well, I just want to marry Abby. I will find a boy and then Abby and I will get married together."
S: "Did you know you have to wait until you are 20 or so?"
M: "Yeah, I know."

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so Cute! Madison is so funny!