Sunday, February 08, 2015

The joy of being a kid

 Alice does this cleaning ritual of her toes often.  She says, "my toes dirty.  All clean".  She loves to clean out the lint from between her toes.  She will miss that in the summer when she isn't wearing socks all of the time.  
 Alice found this bowl and wore it for hours that first day and still wears it occasionally. She says, "Where my bowl."  
 The Young Women in my ward heart attacked my door.  It was so cute and thoughtful.  They delivered decorated cookies also.  It really made my night.
 Another January day at the Park.  We had fun riding scooters and playing tennis.


 Alice had fun too!!!

 I love the view from our balcony in the evening when the sun sets.  We get to see this often.  Alice likes to identify the colors.  Abby and Madison took this photo with my phone.
 I just had to take a picture of the girls sleeping.  They are so cute when they sleep.  They are dead to the world and sleep so deep.  To be a kid again and go to sleep and not wake up until the morning:-)


No comments: