Sunday, February 08, 2015

Soup, good weather, and crazy Hair Day

 I got the flu was was laid up for a few days and when we had to cancel our date that Sat. night, the babysitter we had asked to babysit (who is one of my 13 year old YW) offered to bring us dinner.  She made a delicious vegetable soup and some amazing artisan bread.  It felt so good on my sore throat and was what I ate for a few days until I felt better.  I am not so worried about the future of our youth if they do service like this for others.
 January in Medford!  Shortsleeved shirt and a day at the playground!  We were able to paint the girls nails and enjoy the wonderful weather.  It's times like these that I don't miss MI so much.  I miss the people, not so much the winters:-)
 Alice at the Mall Play area on the big bear:-)
 It was crazy hair day at school for the girls and Alice wanted to be a part of it all too!

 Abby went for more of the cute hair do verses the crazy one Madison did:-)



No comments: