Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scooter Miracle

So, that night the scooter was MIA I went to a stitchery group in our ward and told Abby's sad story and the lady who was hosting it said, "oh, I have one of those in my garage.  I think it's pink.  Come and look at it and if it's what was stolen you can have it.  I got it from a neighbor and was going to give it to my grandchildren, but they live so far away and already have one."  So, she went to her garage and came back with a pink barbie razor scooter in better condition than the one that was stolen.  I was almost in tears and thought that Heavenly Father must really love Abby, because Abby prayed for a pink one, not an orange one:-)  It took a lot of self control not to wake her up that night and show her the scooter.  She was so elated and never looked back.  Well, the story doesn't end there.  We were driving home Saturday through the neighborhood behind our house and I saw a girl riding Abby's scooter.  I was positive it was Abby's scooter.  Long story short we got it back and will probably end up giving it back to the little girl who found it.  We aren't sure she is the one who stole it, but she was so sweet about it and probably needs the scooter more than we do and Abby likes the Barbie one better anyway.  So, God does answer prayers and loves ALL of His children.  I know he loves this little girl that ended up with the scooter and that she wanted it just as bad as Abby:-)

1 comment:

Tracy Cowley said...

So glad Abby got her scooter.