Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poor Abby

Abby has been praying for a pink razor scooter that will go really fast for over a week now.  So, finally we found one on craigslist for $9 (exactly how much she got for her birthday money from Grandma M and sticker Grandma).  So, we bought it and last night her prayer was "thank you for the fast orange razor scooter that can go really fast and beat people.  Only to notice today that someone stole it right from by our house.  It was up against our house and now it's gone.  I know we don't live in the best neighborhood, but I haven't heard of anyone getting their razor scooter stolen.  Everyone leaves them out by their house. Well, I guess we start shopping again.  First her pumpkin and now this.  Poor Abby.  She is getting a glimpse of the real world and it makes me sad.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Oh my, that is such a sad story! What can I do to help?