Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just some tender moments...



Just thought I would post some pictures of Brian as a baby and as a Senior in HS. Now I am married to this man and love him to death. He is a great Father and husband and one couldn't ask for anyone better. The moments when I know he is exhausted, yet still play with the girls, read them books, and make them feel like they are his only concern in the world. He then gives me that same undivided attention and love. Thanks Brian!!! Isn't he such a cute baby? Madison and Abby just love looking at these pictures. As I was posting them Abby kept squealing in delight over them saying, "That's my daddy!"

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Loved these pictures too! He was a cute baby! Thanks for being such a supportive wife, Sarah, and a great mother. You two make a perfect couple. Your girls are very lucky to have you both as parents. We send our blessings to you all!

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Brian, when it gets hard (which I know it has already) don't forget this has been your dream for years which has now come true. You are not only a fine doctor but most importantly you are an amazing husband and father. Thanks for being the best in all three areas!