Sunday, August 09, 2009

Camping at Moosehorn


Makes you want to roast a marshmellow on a fire and have a smore huh? It was really good!

He's an RM and single ladies:-) I love you Joshua. It was so fun to go camping with you. He caught the biggest fish on Monday...we ate him before I got a picture. Madison even caught a fish (reeled it in:-)

This looks like an add for OFF, but I was actually just trying to take a picture of the fishing poles. Melissa is giving Madison a piggie back in the background.

This was right in front of our campsite. It was the most beautiful view. We canoed on the lake and fished a lot! The wild flowers were beautiful and Madison couldn't resist picking some. I love the smell of camping and being with family. It was a marvelous time!

Melissa and Josh would play this game with Madison where they would yell fireworks and then they would all shoot their hands up in different directions. Madison loved it!

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Looks so fun up there. I missed you all but the pictures make me feel more like I was there. Great shots.