Monday, January 26, 2015

Oregon Fun

 This is the park right by our house.  It's got sand and water...what more could you want?  For a parent it has to be a worst nightmare.  It's not fun to have wet, sandy kids climb back in my car:-)  They love it though
 I just love this picture of Daddy daughter time.  I snapped it without them knowing.  
 Exploring the playgrounds in Medford.  We love this one...there are only a handful here to choose from.
 I snapped this of Madison reading to Abigail.  I love how close they are and how they are constantly serving each other.  
 Alice sleeping during her nap.  I had to snap the picture!  
 Brian after a ride up Roxy Anne.  He was covered in mud.  Even his face had mud all over it.  
 We saw a few full rainbows here over the summer.  It's even a double.  
 Alice had to have a bandaid on her face like her daddy.  I just had to get a picture.
 We spend lots of our time outside on scooters, roller skates and rollerblades, drawing with chalk, biking, and just hanging out.



 This is what Alice calls "My Chair" with authority.
 Selfie
 Girls night with fake fingernails.  I don't know why they love this so much.  The nails come of in a few minutes of applying them.  This is what we do when daddy is on call!

 I love around Halloween when the costumes come out and they try and fit back into ones they wore years before! 
 A freind made me cupcakes for my birthday.  Good thing we ate them outside!
 Abby trying to be serious about her homework.
We have Mule deer all over the place and this one was eating an apple on the side of the road.  He wasn't eve phased at us pulling right up next to him while he ate.  

No comments: