Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Best Friends

 This is one of Abby's best friends.  They are the same age and only a few days apart birthday wise.  L.P. is the sweetest girl and is such a good friend to Abby.  They will be starting Kindergarten together.

 This slide has a bunch of rolling round sticks and as you slide down they just roll.  It's a different kind of playground all together:-)
 Can you tell it was so windy that day.  Thanks A. for taking them to the playground and for Megan F. for taking the pictures.  I always forget my camera.  I'll try and be better.

 Gunny Slide huh?  The girls loved it though.
I love this one...she is so funny and just makes me laugh with all of her funny faces.  Fun day at the park.  She was so worn out after that she fell asleep on the living room floor later that day:-)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Haven't been on your blog for a while, Sarah! Don't know why, just out of the habit, but I LOVED seeing all these fun pictures and especially reading your posts. You are an amazing mother. We are proud of you. Love and miss you all too. :(