Monday, February 06, 2012

Abby said..

Today at the breakfast we were having oatmeal and as I looked over at Abby's oatmeal it was swimming in milk.  I said, "Abby, you put a lot of milk in your oatmeal."  To which she responded, "that's so it can warm down."  I love the way she processes information.  She says things like this all the time, I just happened to write this one down when she said it.  I just love that girl.  She keeps me laughing.  Today in the car she said, "mom, when are you going to be pregnant?"  (this topic comes up often since all her little friends have little siblings or pregnant mom's) to which I responded with "I am working on that."  She said, "can you have like on youtube?"  I was confused and then remembered us watching twin births on youtube.  I said, "well maybe."  to which she said, "I want to baby girls.  One for Madison and one for me.  No, you can have three baby girls so you can have one, I can have one, and Madison can have one.  Would that hurt your tummy?"  I said, "yes, that would be a lot of babies."  She said, "well, you can just have two then.  One for Madison and one for me."  I just smiled:-)

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

she is sooo cute! I love how she talks. when you post it on here it sounds exactly like her! love you guys!

Tamara said...

Sounds reasonable to me!! :)