Thursday, October 13, 2011

 Brian and Rick at the hospital.
 Brian being silly with the girls and dressing in scarves.  The girls loved it and couldn't stop laughing.
 We stopped on our way to Mackinaw to see this beautiful lake.  The sun was just setting and it was beautiful.
 Abby and Madison with Grandma and Grandpa Evans.
 I had just had surgery a week and a half before, so I was being pushed for part of it in the girls stroller. I got a few looks, but hey, my knee felt better.
 No cars were allowed on the island, so everything was done on bikes or horse drawn carriages.
 Grandma and the girls in front of the grand hotel.
 How we got around on the island.  We biked around the entire thing.  Brian did most of the work...I just sat on the back and put my feet up.
At a restaurant on Mackinaw where they allow people to draw and do graffiti all over the booths.  We put our name there too.  Even Madison wrote something.

3 comments:

kimi + joe said...

What a fun, family outing. I hope your knee is getting better and I think you in the stroller is a fantastic solution :)

We meant to call you on your birthday a couple days ago, I'm sorry we didn't but know we were thinking of you and sent you many happy birthday vibes!!

Curious, will you be in Utah during Christmas time?

Tamara said...

What a fun time that was! Thanks for being such wonderful hosts! Love and miss you all!

Tamara said...

What a fun time that was! Thanks for being wonderful hosts! Love and miss you all.