Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miracle of the Piano

So, on Sunday Madison was asking Brian during Priesthood when we were going to get a Piano again so he could play her favorite song.  Brian asked, "what is your favorite song?" to which Madison replied , "I don't remember how it goes."  Brian asked, "was it Bumble Bee Tuna?"  Madison said, "Yah, that's it."  I didn't know about this little exchange.  I was shopping in the second hand store and came across an electric piano that looked great!  I made some calls and then we got it!  It was later that Brian told me about Sunday and I just thought Heavenly Father must really love Madison since I wasn't even looking for a piano at this time.  It wasn't in the budget...so we thought:-)  It was even 25% off the tag price.  Anyway, here is the love of it in our home.  I relax so quickly when Brian plays and the girls just love it!!!!

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

I'm SO glad you got a piano... we love ours! Brian is such a great player too, you guys deserve to have one:) Also i LOVE Madison's new hair cut! It looks so cute on her!!!!

Oh and of course your more than willing to print a Sacred Grove Picture out for your home. I took them so I could have a nice one in my home too:) I hope there's on that works for you. Just tell me which one you want and i'll send you the jpeg without my stamp across it:) I'm printing A LOT of them out for Christmas so if your going bigger and want a better deal and don't need it right away I can put your order in with ours so you can get the better price. Either way I'm good:)