Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Orleans

New Orleans...what a fun place! I loved going there as a kid with my family when we lived in Louisiana. I loved the jazz players, the mimes, the beniets, pigeons, fun shops, puppeteers, masks, Mardi Gras colors everywhere, saint symbols (football team), art, talent at every corner, smells, Mississippi river and the levee, and best of all was the pralines:-) We all went and had a grand old time. We had to take two vans to fit and off we went. We went down bourbon street and saw all these cool colorful doors everywhere. Partway down I asked my sister-in-law Lacey to take some pictures of the doors (I didn't have my camera since I was watching the girls with Brian) for a collage I wanted to make...here it is. I love the colors there...these are real doors and the real colors!

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

I LOVE how they turned out. Great job! You need to teach me that outline thing:)