Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

Brian was putting Madison down for a nap and as he was leaving her room she said:
M: "I will love you when I wake up."

Yesterday during FHE Abby pointed to a picture of jesus and said:
"Jesus, He nice" and repeated it over and over again.

Mesia, Madison's cousin, was over and saw her new bike we got her at a garage sale. It's too big for her right now so she said, "When my bike gets smaller I will take it home and ride it."

Last night Madison fell on the coffee table and bent her already damaged tooth completely back...it looked like she lost a tooth. Brian immediately pulled it forward into place. This morning when she woke up I heard her calling from her room, "I'm awake. My tooth is all better. It doesn't hurt." When I went to go and get her she said, "my tooth is all better. It clicked into place."

I'll have to post some more later...I'm on duty right now:-)

No comments: