Monday, July 20, 2009

Hill Cumorah Pageant


This is King Noah as a happy King after winning a war.

This is King Noah not so happy as Joshua burns him at the stake as Abinadi prophesied. Joshua is the one wearing the rug:-) with his hands up in the air shielding himself from the heat of the flames. He said Sat night the wind blew the flames his way and he almost got burned with Abinadi. He carries him up the stairs and actually punches him in the face when he tries to escape. (pretend of course)

Melissa was a harvest dancer and did a great job:-) It was fun to see them in the pageant.



This would be my first time seeing Joshua since he got off his mission in May!!!! I loved seeing him! What a great trip. Brian watched the kids for me and I got to go alone. It was blissful, but by that night I missed the kids. I had only been gone for half a day. They are part of me now I guess:-)


No comments: