Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joseph Smith Memorial with Mom





Here is a real mom. She has been here twice before and not once made it to the Joseph Smith Memorial because she is selfless and was here when I had a baby or was sick with pregnancy. We finally made it on her third time out here. She has been great and I hope to be half the mom she has been to me to my girls when they have children. She cooks, cleans, stays up with the baby at 1 am, takes care of Madison, cleans, the list goes on and on. She's great company and makes me feel like I'm the best mom ever. What more could one ask for. Well, she leaves tomorrow and part of my heart breaks to think that...I knew she couldn't stay forever, but longer than 12 days would be nice. We have great friends here that are willing to help out. The Lord has truly taken care of us and continues to do so. We are never alone!

No comments: