Sunday, February 17, 2008

Winter Carnival







For the first picture I asked Madison to go and get me a diaper and she came down the stairs carrying all of these diapers. It was so funny. The other pictures are of occum pond for the annual Winter Carnival. The big snow sculpture is of an octopus wrapped around a submarine pulling it down. The other ice sculpture is of a castle that has an ice slide that Madison went down many times. They cut the blocks of ice out of the pond! It was amazing! We enjoyed going that night and Madison went down the hill by the pond on a tube that went out onto the icy pond. I wasn't excited to go at first, but we ended up having and enjoyable time and we even got to roast some marshmellows...which I have been craving. The last two pictures are of Madison the 'artist' and then of Madison the 'handywoman'. She loves to do what I do and I was tightening the rocking chair with allen wrenches and she had to copy me. She was so cute about it and tightened everywhere I did. That meant the bottom of the rocking chair:-)

No comments: